15 April 2008

Badmanz intro


Badmanz is an animation which so far has yet to see the light of day. We have recorded an intro skit and theme music and basically this is a storyboard to try and give an idea of what this intro/advert could look like. This is for Timbo, mostly because he is an animator but also because he is the only person who seems to read this blog. To be honest this is something I drew because more because I wanted to use my felt tips than any other reason but let me know your thoughts. Obviously this is not the most inspiring story board ever created but I'm hoping it will give you more of an idea of how the intro could look.


5 comments:

messytimbo said...

it's good to see that your getting your idea down visualy, it helps no end. did you get my email?

Steve Stamp said...

nah man - what address did you send it to?

messytimbo said...

the one you sent me your audio via. check your junk mail, maybe it's in there?

Steve Stamp said...

Nope. I didnt get anything... That's weird. Can you resend it?

messytimbo said...

i just sent it